Soothing, Natural, Harmonious, Safe, Practical, Down-to-Earth
Bright Green is Trendy, Whimsical, Lively and Dark Green: Traditional, Trustworthy, Well-balancedBuy Now! Compare Crutches Specifications Reviews
- Green signifies mystical or magical properties in the stories of King Arthur.
- “Green is the prime colour of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” Pedro Calderon de la Barca.
- Green occupies more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye than most colours.
- Green is the colour of love associated with both the goddess Venus and Aphrodite.
- Green is used worldwide to represent safety. In several religions, green is associated with regeneration and resurrection.
Lets finish off with a song “Evergreen” by Barbra Streisand
Colour Message Author: Kate Smith