Intellect, Knowledge, Wisdom, long-lasting, classic, sleek or refined
Grey is a perfect neutral. Grey is controlled and inconspicuous and is considered a colour of compromise, it sits between the extremes of black and white.Compare Crutches Specifications Reviews
- “Better Grey than garishness.” Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres.
- Grey is associated with intellect and the brain is composed of “grey matter.”
- Grey market: Means the business of buying or selling items that are priced below what has been regulated.
- The message you send by driving a vehicle that is Silver or Grey: Elegant, loves futuristic looks, cool.
- The Salvia Leucantha Silver Edge has beautiful Grey flowers.
- The New York Times is sometimes called “Grey Lady.”
Lets finish off with a song “Touch of Grey” by Grateful Dead.
Colour Message Author: Kate Smith