Fun and flamboyant orange radiates warmth
subjective impression of exuberance. It is associated with fruitfulness, adventure, vigor and wholesomeness.Buy Now! Compare Crutches Specifications Reviews
- “Orange is the happiest colour.” — Frank Sinatra
- Orange is the Netherlands’ national colour, dating back to the Dutch War of Independence and the rebel Prince of Orange
- Orange is one of those colours that really stands out, even at a distance. It seems to shout, “Hey, look at me!”
- Orange Peel: A very strong orange scent, very refreshing, and cooling.
- “Orange, it seems, may be the best colour choice for the competitive player. Though rare in golf apparel, orange is jovial, warm, energetic, forceful, and has a subjective impression of exuberance. It is associated with fruitfulness, adventure, vigor and wholesomeness, plenty of which exists in golf and on the PGA TOUR.” — Michael Patrick Shiels
Lets finish off with a song “Orange Crush” by R.E.M.
Colour Message Author: Kate Smith